Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Hope...as long as breath remains


"Hey I wanna help you",
heard a familiar sweet feminine voice.
I turned around and there she was.
Dressed in white...
Smiling, but a little shy
A little guilty, yet still smiling.
All my pains,
had faded away in an instance...
into nothing, pure nothing.
The transition from pain to
nothingness was vivid,
maybe only the transition lasted.
"Why would you wanna help me?", I asked.
Her face turned pale and she blushed as she said, " because I love you"
I laughed...after a long long time...
Not because I was amused
but because I was still dreaming of such absurdities
but still...my hope and desire wasn't dead
So I told her, "you cant love me...
you said you didnt care...no one can love me"
"why?...see i'm sorry for everything...", she said
holding my hand in hers
as a brand new doubt took over me,
I quickly pulled off my hands...
"no you're not real"
"yes I am", and she started crying
and then it started raining,
with lightnings and thunderstorms.
There she stood...
Cold, crying, shivering
I had to...
and I did...
held her tight in my arms...and did whatever I could to keep her warm....
but all that melted in an instance,
she just passed through my fingers...like sand
yes...sand
as I still lay there bleeding from a gun shot in the middle of the desert

No comments:

Post a Comment