Sunday, February 14, 2016

A Tribute


When dark clouds and deadly thunder,
Threatened to blind me,deafen me what not...
It was you..my dear who came as a glorious rainfall
and for me paved a new way.
When the rancid smell of sorrow and disaster,
threatened to nullify me,weaken me what not..
It was you..however unknown who with your sweet fragrance
sprinkled joy in the world which showed me a new day..
How hard it is,one would understand,
When thousand insects crawl upon the soul
and breed two times the courage tried to be sown...
How easy it is,one would understand,
when a single hand promises to touch
and refills the heart two times with that almighty hope.
Foolish..they call me and i would verify it
if i would assume my closeness to you
was directly proportional to the distance between our physical bodies..
Happy i am..though foolish they still call me
for being satisfied with the light you showed me
and the smiles you have blessed on me....
THANKS FOR EXISTING

No comments:

Post a Comment