Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Was a friend


So while all the friends were proudly saying:
NO to failure,
he simply said:
NO to fame!
NO to morality...
he used to show us this pen he stole from the classroom
and notes and books from libraries
with a relaxed exhalation of cigarette smoke:
I'm simply practicing,
You see, this whole concept of money is immoral and is based on lies
how can they take what is rightfully mine
and call that theirs
and make me suffer to give them something in return
so that I can finally take what is for me God given!
Everything is fair in making money my friends...
Everything is fair to get what is rightfully mine!
Let their law kill me and destroy my presence
I'd rather fight and die miserable
than fill my head with their weak morals...
and I can actually fight them because:
I do not care about their Fame and Prestige...





No comments:

Post a Comment