Tuesday, February 14, 2017

All but humans

There's always been something inside me
not quite deep but nevertheless inside of me
When it goes:
the stars are visible
what the monkey is after is comprehensible
sparrows chirping is suddenly musical.
enough of forcefully trying to fit into man's art
Nature's art is found quite accordable.

Man paints his incompleteness and is desperate to share
Nature paints and she doesn't even care!

I turn up the volumes of man made drones and want them to reveal something to me
(What does man know?)
I pay attention to natures ambiance and the revelation is ready there for me to be...
Never found love from any human, their care is not for me
Nature kind of likes me I found and I have always ignored she!

I have crawled and begged to receive from other humans
but what can they give? What do they have so that they can give?
they've got nothing themselves
for they're all desperate for their own never ceasing greeds.

It is she who is better than all human mothers and lovers
It is she who is above all preachers and teachers
It is she who creates better than all composers and painters.

So
When it goes:
the stars....
and all doors of possibilities break wide open
But I am a fool
for when it goes
I always rush towards that particular door
of all the doors:
that contains humans!
Ugh! now all but humans


No comments:

Post a Comment