Friday, February 3, 2017

I wonder why

I look up towards the sky
and wonder why is it that I cannot fly?
then I turn the pages of all written human lies
and find it is my knowledge that wont let me soar up high.


I gaze upon your eyes
and wonder why is it that I do not feel any tie?
then for a moment I let go of all mies and I's
and find its the poison I am fed that wont let me your nigh.


I pay attention to the cries
and wonder why some have to with misery lifelong identify?
then I let go of all bounding regional racial ties
and find it is the same flag-waving that makes sure some while yet alive die.


I look into the sty
and wonder why so many pigs, such limited supply?
then their smell and filth all of a sudden makes me realize:
it is the overvaluation of life, which makes all harmony and happiness possible in a pigs eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment