Thursday, January 26, 2017

Who am I ?

Where doth thy seek me?
Lo! I am everywhere:
in the essence of women I am.
the building of walls I leaven.
I am in Gita, Bible, Al Koran.
I am in Economics; Communism, Capitalisaam.
I am in a poor man's fate,
I am in a businessman's rate.
I am in an atheist I am in a bhaktist.
I am in a philanthropist, I am what makes a theologist. 
I am in a petty thief, I am in a philosopher big.
I am in both the lawbreakers and lawmakers.
I am in feminists I am in those misogynists. 
I am in both sweet talk and big talk.
I am in that writer great,
I am in each and every one of your mate.
I am in the tigers stalk
I am in every omniscients talk.  
I am what makes you glued to your Television
I am in all that internet information fission. 
I am what gives criminal a hope,
I am what makes one believe in dope.
I am what gives reasoning to mind,
I am what makes one drool for the hind.
I am what gives meaning to life,
I am what makes one attached to his wife.
I am there in that great one, I am in that fallen one.
In boredom, in misery, in success, in ecstacy;
in theories, in verity, in nihilists, in epiphany.
I am in the divine intuition of the east,
I am in the dialectic of a western beast.
In Columbus I was, in Aristotle I was. 
In Schools I am, in Universities I am
In speech I am, in smile I am.
I am in every melody and beat,
I am in every Yogis seat.
I am in the richest of America
I am in the emptiness of Antarctica. 
I am in him, I am in you.
the so called great ones say there is something that determines what becomes of you.
in fact,
I am the essence of that too;
Who Am I? 


No comments:

Post a Comment