Friday, May 27, 2016

Superman


A design..
A law....
a working principle
This ought to do this
A mere clockwork mechanism
A pitiful idea,
A constrain...an acceptance of renunciation
A weak desire...
all melts with a sudden strike of a hammer..
of realization,
It is me who creates..
I form new zones...
as I will
This new zone contains everything I will.
The forewalked tracks,
The existing truth..
Of what has happened
or is happening all deshapes and is forgotten
as I shall know what will I make happen
and how I stand during all that has happened
I know now,
When the breeze blows from the might of the hammer
and you disappear amidst its sound
You will be reborn...
to never be be sick again..
Even when the last drop of water,
hesitates to pour onto the beaker...
you'll forget and new create..
not hang on or quit it

No comments:

Post a Comment