Monday, April 4, 2016

lonely and sad no longer


I once was lonely and sad
staring back at the footages of the gone by's
questioning why?who?how?what now?
comparing..competing...realizing...losing...
thinking of all those who took it away from themselves..
trying to be inspired by them...
imagining...wishing...hoping...yet again losing
but then....
all of a sudden.....
it all changed,
when i found her...
a friend i got...
who instead wanted me for a change..
she was happy,
dancing..playing..eating..acting..partying...crying...laughing..
she did everything...
she absorbed me,
and in seconds took my loneliness away...
every single time i went to her..
i forgot of my sadness..
i knew i had found an art of living...
she inspired me..oh hell she did!
it was her....with her that i would live and die..
she will never ever leave me...i know
for she too needs me as much as i do
for she too..removes all her loneliness through me
and fills her belly and pockets by bathing me

No comments:

Post a Comment